Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan (Air Cargo Terminal)
History and the Utilization of the Air Cargo Terminal of Isfahan Airport
The negotiations around the establishment and utilization of "The Air Cargo Terminal of Isfahan Airport" has started from 1383, Meanwhile, a plentiful following-up in private and governmental section has begun for its structure and usage. The Union of Manufacturers and Exporters of Agricultural Crops, and the Chamber of Commerce in Isfahan, as the custodian of this project have commenced the needful followings for studies, designing, structuring, and facilitation of the cargo terminal in an area of 2000 square meters. Eventually, in 1389, the operation of structuring the air cargo terminal of Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan finished.
Due to no security consideration and concordance with the standards of the airlines in the structure of this complex, the procedure of the project has faced a long delay. Thereafter, with an agreement between the Isfahan Union of Manufacturers and Exporters of Agricultural Crops and Persian Cargo CO., the way of the required changes for the terminal to be operated based on ICAO and IATA standards has been examined; which was formally founded and put into operation in 30th Shahrivar 1398, with the collaboration of Isfahan Airport expending new costs, Minister of Roads & Urban Development, Minister of Industry- Mine-Trade, Imam of Isfahan, Governor of Isfahan, Parliamentary Representatives of Isfahan Province, Member of Management Board, Iranian Leader of Airport Operations of Airport Corporations and Air Navigation, General Manager of Isfahan Airports, and Provincial Airport Authorities.
Regarding BOT agreement contracted between Airport Corporations and the Union, it was appointed that the cargo terminal to be held by the Union for 12 years as of the opening date. Persian Cargo CO. has been assigned for the management of the cargo terminal operations by a multi-year contract.
Location and the Foundation Features of Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
The place of cargo terminal in Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan was built in an area of 2100 square meters and a foundation of 1780 square meters by "The Union of Manufacturers and Exporters of Agricultural Crops, and the Chamber of Commerce in Isfahan". The operational environment of this complex includes an export quarantine warehouse in an area of 500 square meters, a cold store of under zero in 200 square meters, a cold store of over zero in 200 square meters, a reception Hall in 150 square meters, and an import warehouse in 100 square meters. The terminal has an administrative area in 770 square meters.
The Needs-Assessment of Isfahan Province for Air Cargo Terminal
Isfahan as one of the prominent poles of agriculture cultivating garden crops, summer crops, and vegetables is the second province of the country in the production of flowers and ornamental plants which is the most important center of manufacturing handicrafts of the country. It's talented in growing and producing livestock and aquatic products as well. That's why the residence of air cargo terminal for exporting such products would be an influential step in their growth and development.
Running air cargo terminal in Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan has made it possible to export goods that would lead to the development of non-oil products export from Isfahan.
In the past, due to no air cargo terminal in Isfahan Airport, the exporting goods of the province had to be transferred to IKA Cargo terminal and sent abroad via airlines afterwards. Unfortunately, such a mass of exports hasn't been counted in the statistics of the province.
With the start of Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal along with the residence of Customs Commercial Area, we are able to directly perform all the exporting and importing activities of Isfahan, other cities of the province, and even the neighboring states thereby which causes the development of non-oil products export from Isfahan.
The products which are carried from Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal are:
- Exporting Fish, Shrimp, and other Aquatics
- Exporting Fruits, Vegetables, and Summer Crops
- Exporting Petrochemical Products
- Exporting Types of Flowers and Ornamental Plants
- Exporting Types of Dried Fruits (Pistachio, Nuts, …)
- Exporting Dairy Products and Meat
- Exporting Protein-Processed Products
- Exporting Live Animals (Ornamental Birds, Pets, …)
- Exporting Carpets and Handicrafts
- Exporting Processed Golds and other Valuable Artifacts
- Exporting Machinery and Spare Parts
- Exporting Goods of Relative Priority (Perishable Goods, Valuable freights, …)
An Introduction to the Cargo Terminal of Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan
A Modern and Special Service in Order for Facilitating Exports and Imports in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
A main problem always been on the way of merchants while exporting and importing goods, was the relationship with various organizations and entities to obtain permits and follow the procedure up. Therefore, the single window of services for facilitating exports has been provided in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal in the way that there is always a present concentrated representative in the hall from the export-import related offices and organizations.
اSome of the active organizations and administrations in single window are:
- Customs General Administration
- Ministry of Industry, Mine, and commerce
- Ministry of Agriculture Jihad
- Organization of Veterinary – Livestock Quarantine
- Ministry of Cultural Heritage, Tourism, and Handicrafts
- Chamber of Commerce – Isfahan Mine and Agriculture Industries
- Transport Agents (Air, Road, Sea, Rail)
The window makes the process of obtaining the required permits easier and faster for export and import in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal and provides the satisfaction of merchants and manufacturers.
Capacity and facilities of the warehouse of Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
Considering the maintenance of different consignments such as live fish, shrimp, fresh fruits & vegetables, dairy products, fresh food stuff, and medicines in refrigerator till flight time, this cargo terminal has got the top degree among the civil airports in terms of cold storage equipment and area.
- Public Warehouse with the Capacity of 500 Tons
- Under-Zero Cold Storage with the Capacity of 200 Tons
- Over-Zero Cold Storage with the Capacity of 200 Tons
Advantages of the Air Cargo Terminal and Transport
- Accelerating Exports
- Exact and Reliable Scheduling of Cargo Shipping and Delivery
- Ability of Sending to Every Part Worldwide
- High Security
- Reducing the Need for Storage
- Reducing the Need for Packing
- Low Insurance Right
- Over-Zero Cold Storage with the Capacity of 200 Tons
- Ability of AWB Follow-up any Time
General Services of Operating Company in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
- Visiting, Presenting, and Counseling Services of Cargo Packing and Shipping
- Issuing Different Types of AWBs for Local & International Airlines
- Performing Customs Formalities related to Freighting, Exporting, Importing, and Transit
- Obtaining Various Required Permits for Exports, Imports, and Transits
- Transporting Cargo to the Terminal and Delivering in the Specified Place
- Absolutely Advanced, Equipped, Standard, and Secure Cargo Warehousing
- Trusted and Standard Cargo Packing Services According to the Regulations of International Airlines
- Issuing Types of Reliable Insurances for Cargo Transportation
Services and Actions for Preventing COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) Pandemic
- Training Hygienic Points to the Workers as wearing Face Mask and Gloves
- Permanent Disinfection of Surfaces by Standard Anti-Septic Materials
- Using Suitable Air Conditioning Systems
- Disinfection of Warehouses and Yards
- Considering the Social Distancing
Inspection Services and X-Ray
In Isfahan Cargo Terminal, utilizing the most updated monitoring methods and the most facilitated X-Ray devices along with Police Force and security guard 24-hour support, all freights are inspected through Entrances and exits.
Logistic Services and Facilities of Isfahan Cargo Terminal
- Completely Updated Equipment of Warehousing (Types of pallets, Cargo Sorting Shelves, …)
- 2.5 Ton Forklift Capable of Cargo Weighbridge in a Moment
- Trucks with a Standard Cabin Capable of Cargo Plumbing in order for Collecting and Transferring to Isfahan or other Air Cargo Terminals
- Types of Vans and Trucks for Collecting, Transferring, and Delivery of Cargos
- Facilities for Uploading and Moving Cargos Such as Daly, Jack Pallet, Types of Wheels, …)
Security Facilities and Services of Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
- Mechanized Control of Entry and Exit of Vehicles and Customers within Terminal Area
- CCTVs with Night-Mode in all Warehouses, Administrations, and Area
- 24-hour Residence of Security Guards in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
Equipment and Service of Weighbridge in Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal
In Isfahan Air Cargo Terminal, all the up-to-date Facilities such as weighing various types of cargos and issuing weighbridge bill connected to the customs system, has been provided.
50-Ton Road Weighbridge
This weighbridge is a digital land type used to determine the weight of Cargos and heavy trucks
2-Ton Digital Industrial Weighbridge
This weighbridge is used to weigh the light and sensitive freights and cargos with high accuracy
Communication Bridges to Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan - Air Cargo Terminal
For cargo reservation, coordination, and inquiries, try the following numbers:
Telephone: +98 31 35 27 50 10
Telephone: +98 31 35 27 50 11
Address: Air Caro Terminal, Shahid Beheshti Airport of Isfahan, Isfahan